I suggest you ...

Reset button

Add a button (or some similar mechanism) to clear all errors. This way after a deploy, you can easily see which errors are still occurring.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jdeerhake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminRakesh Pai (Founder, Errorception) responded  · 

Implemented a date-based filtering mechanism. Lets you do time-based slicing of the errors. Could make UI improvements, but the feature is otherwise complete. Feedback welcome.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminRakesh Pai (Founder, Errorception) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right. I'll push this high in priority right away. I'm thinking of approaching it in the "date-range" method that Nikolas has mentioned. It's slightly more cumbersome to use that way, but you'll have easy access to all past errors.

• Nikolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must have, in this order => date range / archiving / deletion, either one has to be there.

We had a server outage for example and a lot of unusual errors were popping up, it would be nice to limit the errors that are displayed by date & time to only see the once that occurred after the downtime.

Also there might be errors that I have fixed by now but that was hit a lot of times, it will always turn up on top when sorted by frequency, I don't want to mute it since I want to be informed if it happens again (meaning the fix wasn't sufficient) but I don't want to see it if it did not appear during the last couple of days

• jdeerhake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, probably not delete them entirely, but like archive them or something. Or as a simpler solution, you could just add a the option to see all errors that occurred after a given date and time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base